Translate

Monday, May 7, 2012

Summer dress!!!!

Que ganas ya tenia de poner un vestidito de verano! Y aqui me veis con las piernas blancas, pero encantada de la vida!)) El vestido en cuestion es una adquisicion de Primark, a la que pienso dar mucho uso estos proximos meses. Que os parece la combinacion?

Finally I could put on my summer dress and here I am with my pale legs, but happy!))) The dress is from Primark and I think I will use it much next months. Did you manage already to put on your summer stuff?

Как давно я мечтала одеть это летнее платьице, но планы погоды все время расходились с моими... Когда это стало, наконец, возможно, я не устояла, чтобы не запечатлеть этот момент для блога))). А как Вы, одеваетесь ли Вы уже по-летнему?







Dress:   Primark
Cardigan:   Topshop
Boots:   Lurueña
Bag:   Blanco
Belt:   Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment