Translate

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The new life for my green top


The other day making order in my wardrobe I found this top, which I bought 3 years ago in Greece and never put it on. I like the color and the shape. I think I could use it also in autumn with a black jacket over it.... O maybe it is too old-fashioned? Me as I am not a "last-trend-fashion-victim" I think I will give it another opportunity to the top. The rest of the outfit you have already seen in the blog -- my leather shorts and "Uterque" sandals... I would be glad to know what do you think about old and vintage items in your wardrobe...

stay tuned:-)

El otro día haciendo orden en mi armario he encontrado este top que compre hace 3 años en un viaje mío a Grecia. Desde aquel entonces nunca me lo había puesto, y no se por que motivo sinceramente... Me gusta el color verde que tiene y también la forma que en verano resulta muy fresquito y también se puede utilizar en otoño poniendo una chaqueta negra encima. Creo que le voy a dar otra oportunidad a este top! El resto del outfit ya lo habies visto en los posts anteriores -- mi short de cuero y mis sandalias de "Uterque". Que opináis vosotras de la tendencia de recuperar las cosas de otras temporadas y darles un uso diferente? Os gusta?

continuara...:-)






Top:   BSB (old)
Shorts:   H&M
Sandals:   Uterque (old)
Necklace:  Primark (SS 2012)
Sunnies:   Prada (SS 2012)
Clutch:   Mango (AW 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment