Translate

Monday, September 17, 2012

Laid-back silk dress


In Madrid we still enjoy the summer weather,  so when I open my wardrobe in the morning I am looking for something comfortable and fresh, like this small dress, made of 100% silk... it is really comfortable if you have a lot of things to do during the day... In the last photo you can really appreciate the way I come back home.....-) This photo is made by my son:-)

Este Septiembre en Madrid estamos gozando de un tiempo absolutamente veraniego, durante el dia hace mucho calor aunque por la noche ya refresca. Asi que por la mañana cuando yo abro mi armario busco algo fresco y comodo para poder aguantar la jornada completa llena de recados. Y este corto vestidito de seda es apto para dias así. Que os parece? Por cierto, en la ultima foto, hecha por mi hijo, se puede ver como vuelvo yo a casa....






Dress:  Massimo Dutti
Sandals:   Zara (SS 2012)
Bag:   Louis Vuitton
Sunnies:   Prada

No comments:

Post a Comment