Translate

Friday, October 26, 2012

TOUCH OF CLARET


Good morning sweeties, and thanks for reading me! I was always sure that the claret color is not for me, that is the color for old women, but this year I am starting to use it in small dosis in my outfits and I really like it. It gives a noble touch to any look. Here I have it in my scarf and in the detail of the pocket of my old black jeans. What do you think about this color of the autumn and winter, you like it? 

Buenos días a tod@s que me lee. Toda la vida estaba pensando que el color burdeos no es para mi, que le sienta mejor a las mujeres mayores, y fijate por donde -- en dosis pequeñas me esta empezando a gustar. Como en el outfit de hoy -- eñ burdeos esta en la bufanda de color de otoño y en un detalle en el bolsillo del vaquero. Y a vosotr@s os gusta este color?







Smocking:   Mango
Blouse:   Zara
Jeans:   Rock& Republic
Scarf:   old
Bag:   Lurueña
Booties:   Topshop
Ring:   H&M
Bracelet:   Day a Day



No comments:

Post a Comment